The Metrolog range of Pressure Loggers available from Gutermann has been developed to monitor and record pressures and flows within water distribution systems.
Over 65,000 Metrolog Pressure Loggers have been supplied to date. Metrolog is the popular Pressure Logger used by the UK water utilities.
With an internal pressure transducer and internal battery lasting 5 years and a small compact size this pressure logger is ideal for installing in fire hydrants with a hydrant cap to replace existing chart recorders or pressure recorders.
Metrolog Pressure Logger specifications:
- Available as Pressure Logger or Pressure and digital flow available with or without light activated LCD display
- Battery: 5 year internal battery
- Memory capacity: 24,960 readings (86 days at 5 min logging)
- Dimensions: 90mm x 165mm x 67mm
- Weight: 600 grams
- Internal pressure transducer accuracy: 0.5% of range
- Transducer ranges: 0 - 100 metres or 0 - 200 metres
- Water ingress protection: IP68
- Compatible with Technolog's software for PCs, Psion Workabout and PDAs.