The Cello XO GSM Logger available from Gutermann is the widely used GSM logger in the utility sector.
The Cello XO GSM Logger will record pressure and / or flow data and transmit the data to a GSM modem on a host PC everyday. High, low and profile alarms can be set up in this GSM logger so that alarms are sent by SMS or email should an event trigger an alarm.
Cello XO GSM Logger features:
- Combinations of 1 or 2 pressure channels, up to 6 digital or analogue channels
- Internal antenna (external supplied on request)
- 10 year battery life with daily SMS
- 5 year battery life with hourly message check
- IP68 rating – submersible to 1 metre
- Recording time is programmable between 1 second and 1 hour.
- Accuracy of pressure transducer is 0.5% of range. (0-200M standard).
Advantages of the Cello XO GSM Logger:
- Easy, in the field battery change
- Intuitive easy to operate powerful software (not in lots of different modules)
- Message checking every hour provides immediate two way communication 24 hours
- GSM Logger with long battery life
- Powerful internal antenna reduces the need for external antenna’s and creating antenna locations
- Only 4 screws need to be removed to insert your SIM card
- Reverse flows recorded with an additional flow channel
- Easy to setup
- PMAC Software allows you to plot logger positions on Bitmaps of your GIS system
- Sends current data with alarms and can continue to send data after an alarm
- Comprehensive alarm manager.