The Baby Newlog is a compact versatile Flow Logger from Gutermann is designed for recording pulse output from water meters or logic state.
Many water meters can provide a pulse when a reed switch is installed. The flow logger records the pulses to provide a flow rate.
Data is downloaded from the flow logger to a PDA or Laptop with a cable connection. The data is stored by site location and can be viewed in a graph or table and exported as a CSV.
The data from the Flow Logger can be used to determine leakage levels by looking at the low flow rate when water is not being consumed. If there are no leaks this would be zero, however if there are leaks you can see the flow rate of the leak or leaks.
- Water audits
- Permanent monitoring of commercial sites or DMA’s
- Quantifying leakage.
Flow Logger specifications:
- Battery life: 5 years
- Memory capacity: 24,960 readings (86 days at 5 min logging)
- Dimensions : 75mm x 55mm x 80mm
- Weight: 460 grams
- Maximum pulse frequency: 16KHz
- Water ingress protection: IP68
- Available as a single channel flow logger or dual channel flow logger. (Forward and reverse).