Grip Guard Non Slip’s stair nosings are designed to meet all aspects of the Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1428 part 4 and comply with all aspects of the Building Code of Australia.
ProStep Integrated Safety Stair Nosings are heavy duty integrated safety nosings that are:
- Manufactured from reinforced aluminium extrusion and anodized to provide a long term, attractive, non-slip safety solution
- Designed to provided optimum slip resistance and luminance contrast on the leading edge of stairs
- Offer good protection to the stair edge to enhance the service life of stair treads
- Available with R10 rated polymeric inserts of R13 rated carborundum insert to suit internal and external stairs
- Supplied ready to install - pre-drilled, counter sunk and cut to length, with all necessary fixing screws and anchors
Grip Guard stair nosings are available in three basic styles with a choice of polymeric, carborundum or photo luminescent insert including:
- A standard square faced stair nosing suitable for hard surfaces such as concrete, tiles, marble etc.
- A new carpet over underlay series
- The twin-insert series which has a wider profile and is excellent for disguising chipped or broken stair treads.
Simple but effective Carborundum Modified Safety Stair Nosings are a practical, cost-efficient option with an R-13 rating for maximum safety on stair rungs.