Grip Guard Non Slip introduces the PolyStud discrete architectural plastic tactile indicators, designed for installation in aesthetically sensitive applications or where fine substrates are used such as granite, marble or polished timber.
The PolyStud tactile indicators are engineered and purpose built tough to withstand extreme point loading and side impact. The unique formulation and large anchoring spigot not only ensure the indicators are made to last, but it also protects their substrate from any possibility of damage.
The following are some of the features of the PolyStud discrete architectural plastic tactile indicators:
• long lasting and resistant to heavy traffic abuse and maintenance machinery
• High visibility colours:Yellow, Black, Ivory, Blue, Terracotta and Grey. Other colours are available on request.
• More cost effective than stainless but still provide a smart finish
• R11 anti-slip rating makes PolyStud one of the best performing Tactile indicators on the market
• Large anchoring spigot to ensure maximum holding strength, 8mm diameter x 20mm length
• Manufactured from a blend of new generation polymers to ensure long lasting UV stable performance
• New Patented DIY Drill&Lock Technology
• Simple interlocking template installation
• Designed to meet all aspects of the Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1428 part 4.
• Complies with all aspects of the Building Code of Australia.