Grip Guard Non Slip offers a wide range of non slip floor safety solutions to enhance slip resistance.
The non slip floor safety solutions include the following:
- Grip Guard Non Slip Floor Treatment – An ideal and remarkable floor treatment that microscopically modifies floor surfaces to increase slip resistance without changing the appearance of the floor. Safer wet than dry. This treatment is not a coating which can peel or wear leaving the floor dangerously slippery.
- Grip Guard Non Slip concrete sealers – Available in a range of colours to seal and beautify concrete floors.
- Grip Guard Floor Safety Assessments – Slip resistance testing using ASM slip meters to help property owners determine the safety of their floor surfaces to help protect employees and/or guests to their premises.
- Grip Guard ProStep Safety Stair Nosings – Heavy duty integrated safety stair nosings designed to provide optimum slip resistance and luminance contrast on the leading edge of stairs in accordance with Australian Standards. Available in a range of colours and non-slip polymeric and carborundum inserts.
- Grip Guard Tactile Guidance Systems – Safe and effective tactile clues for the visually impaired including SureSteel discrete architectural stainless steel tactiles, Cobbletac porcelain tactiles, PolyStud discrete architectural plastic tactiles, and PolyPad retrofit polymeric tactile pads.
- Grip Guard Fordex Marine Grade Safety Flooring – Designed to provide a secure non-slip surface in areas where grip under foot is paramount to pedestrian safety, Fordex is a cost effective way of eliminating the risk of slips, trips and falls particularly on ramps leading in and out of buildings, walkways, stairways, pontoons, marine decking, swimming pools surrounds, house boats and other excessively wet areas.
- Grip Guard StepRight Entrance Matting – constructed from anodized heavy duty aluminium treads to provide an attractive, safe, non slip and easily maintained barrier between the internal and external building conditions.
Grip Guard Floor Safety operators are available throughout Australia including Western Australia (WA), Victoria (VIC), South Australia (SA), Queensland (QLD), New South Wales (NSW), the ACT as well as New Zealand.