Offering secure, fast and economical operation, the communication-enabled Thyro-P digital thyristor power controllers can be adapted to suit the requirements of multiple industrial applications and set the standard for digital SCR power controllers.
Incorporating 32-bit RICS processor, Thyro-P digital thyristor power controllers offer several operating and control modes, straightforward connections, automation systems and a high level of control accuracy.
Thyro-P digital thyristor power controllers are designed for precise control of voltage, current or power.
Using AEG’s patented ASM procedure, Thryo-P power controllers can be synchronised to eliminate peak power demands created when multiple controllers are used.
Featuring a user-friendly interface, the Thyro-P digital thyristor power controllers can be adapted for industrial applications such as:
- Glass processing: Plate glass equipment, feeders, finishing equipment and fibre glass
- Furnace construction
- Painting machines and printers
- Chemicals and mineral oil
- Furniture industry
- Automotive industry: Paint drying equipment
- Plant equipment: Extruders and plastic presses
- Pipe trace heaters and pre-heating equipment
- Infra-red drying
- Packaging industry: Shrink tunnels
The Thyro-P series has a rated current of up to 2900 A and voltage up to 690 V due to the deployment of modern network thyristors.
- Simple handling for rapid and reliable start-up
- Ease of connection to automation equipment via bus communications
- Transformer load, resistance load and heating elements with large Rwarm/Rcold ratio
- Integrated soft-starting for operation with downstream transformer
- Wide band power supply for voltage control
- 6-LED status indicators via LED
- Centralised fault indication
- Error memory with event time
- Integrated load circuit monitoring
- High efficiency, trouble-free operation
- Integrated semiconductor fuses
- Electrical protection separation between power and control section that meets VDE 0160
- Connection on SELF/PELF-circuit