Safe, fast and economical in operation, the new communication-enabled thyristor power controllers allow for precise energy dosing at a high level of availability due to high-capacity digital technology.
Highly flexible for interfacing the load and power supply side, Thyro-A finds use in a wide range of applications including heating, melting and forming.
Adjustments can be made on the unit for standard processes to facilitate handling and speed up commissioning.
An interface option at the automation level enables many other functions to be used.
All measurement, status and set points may be processed via SPS or the process computer. Standalone operations or the direct combination with process controls are still possible.
Thyro-A power controllers are suitable for application in numerous fields within the scope of process engineering technology including:
- Ovens: Industrial, diffusion and drying
- Glass processing: Plate glass equipment, feeders, finishing equipment and fibre glass
- Plant equipment: Extruders and plastic presses
- Chemical industry: Pipe trace heaters and pre-heating equipment
- Automotive industry: Paint drying equipment
- Printing machines: IR drying
- Packaging industry: Shrink tunnels
- Simple handling requiring little space
- Rated voltages up to 500V
- Rated currents up to 350A
- Single, dual and three-phase versions
- Integrated semi-conductor fuses
- LED status indicators