Memory 1000 EN12830 compatible data logger combines the capabilities of a monitoring system with the ease-of-use of a data logger.
Memory 1000 EN12830 compatible data logger available from Grimwood Heating features up to 10 analogue and digital inputs which can be expanded by linking the device, via a RS-485 port, to a network of up to 15 compatible Eliwell Televis controllers.
Controllers can also be connected using RadioAdapter wireless modules in order to create a cable-free plant monitoring system.
The built-in thermal printer generates reports in table and graph format using both the analogue and digital data acquired.
Memory 1000 EN12830 compatible data logger comes with MS Windows compatible data logging software to export, save and view data in table and graph format.
- Powerful and easy to use
- Possibility of connecting controllers through RS-485 network or RadioAdapter wireless modules
- Complete management of network controller alarms
- More than 12-months data logging capacity
- Wide range of models to fit all application requirements
- Graphs and tables printed on built-in printer
- Real-time measurements on the wide, backlit display
- Power supply: 230 Vac 50Hz
- Up to 10 analogue/digital inputs
- Relay and buzzer for alarm signals
- RS-232 port to export data using MS Windows software
- An extended range of Memory 1000 models are available, covering all application requirements from simple data loggers plus printer, to comprehensive data logging systems
- All models have a wide graphic display and easy-to-understand, intuitive multilingual menu for device configuration