930 differential pressure switches, now available from Grimwood Heating , are suitable for monitoring overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure of air and other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases.
Especially well suited for low differential pressure switching applications in air conditioning systems, these devices can be easily adjusted either manually by hand, or with a screwdriver using a scaled adjustment knob.
Offering tolerances for upper and lower switching pressure of +/-15%, 930 differential pressure switches are suitable for a range of applications, which include:
- monitoring air filters and ventilators
- monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits
- overheating protection for fan heaters
- monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
- controlling air and fire-protection flaps; and
- frost protection for heat exchangers.