The duct heaters are available in capacities ranging from 500W to 50kW.
* Application Designed to be easily inserted into an opening in the duct wall.
* Construction All duct heater assemblies consist of a terminal box fitted with the necessary elements, controls, and safety devices. All items are firmly anchored to the box and the elements are staggered to achieve maximum even heat dissipation to the air stream.
* Electrical Connections 240 volt, single phase or 415/240 volt three phase in single or multiple stages as required.
* Elements All elements are manufactured in accordance with AS 1668 and are constructed from either Stainless Steel or are nickel plated carbon steel to prevent fumes at start up and reduce corrosion with use in relatively high humidity
* Element Supports To prevent flexing and add to safety levels all elements with a reach in excess of 400mm are fitted with supports.
* Options For circumstances where corrosion is a potential problem stainless steel sheathed elements are recommended and can be retrofitted to existing systems if necessary.
Grimwood Managing Director, Brian Walkington, said "We will continue to extend the product range. This will provide customers with the equipment that they need, to do the things they need to do."