Available now from Grimwood Heating , CMF, CMX and CMA series carbon monoxide detectors are used for the continuous monitoring of ambient air to detect the presence of carbon monoxide gas concentrations.
Key features of these carbon monoxide detectors include:
- electrochemical sensor element
- 4-20 mA or 2-10 Vdc output
- wide supply voltage range (18-28 Vdc)
- overload and short cicuit protected
- reverse polarity protected
- continuous monitoring
- low zero point drift
- positioning stable
- long life sensor
- modular plug-in technology.
This reaction drives the oxygen molecule to the counter electrode, generating a current signal (nA) between the two electrodes. This signal is linear to the volume concentration of the sensed gas.
The signal is evaluated by the connected amplifier and transformed into a linear 4-20 mA / 2-10 Vdc output signal.
Main application ranges for CMF, CMX, and CMA carbon monoxide detectors include, but are not limited to:
- underground car parks
- engine test stations
- shelters; and loading areas.