The GM350 – 42 electric pressure cleaner, available from Greymac , is a high pressure, high flow water blaster designed for industrial cleaning applications in dirty industries, fibre cement and petro chemical, for example. the water blaster is ideal or normal cleaning activities using a hand wand but is suited to line jetting work.
The machine uses 2 Bertolini 35 – 21 pumps mounted in parallel and running through a K9 unloader valve. Greymac have designed an automatic start/stop system that allows the pressure cleaner to be mounted in a corner and piped to where the pressure is needed. The machine will start when the trigger is pulled and automatically stop 25 seconds after the trigger is released.
- Pumps: 2 x Bertolini 35-21
- Motors: 2 x 12kw electric motors
- Unloader valve: 1 x interpump K9 unloader
- Frame: galvanised SHS
- Inlet water: requires minimum 45 l/min
- Inlet pressure : requires minimum 25 psi
- Outlet pressure : 4300 psi
- Outlet flow: 42 l/min
- Electricity: Requires 415 volt 60 amps