PS1000 pressure sensors, now stocked by Greenspan Analytical , are an affordable solution for a range of water level monitoring applications, featuring high linearity and performance properties.
They are suitable for use in applications including:
- sewer wet wells
- bore hole monitoring
- river and dam level monitoring
- glood warning systems
- tank level monitoring; and
- process level and pressure monitoring.
An effective barrier to water ingress is provided by these pressure sensors, while still allowing atmospheric pressure to the transducer. Further, there is no need to continually replace desiccant modules while in use.
Users can re-range these pressure sensors with simple to use, field adjust software, which also allows users to enter 'True Level' inputs for fluid density and local gravity.
PS1000 pressure sensors also feature:
- 4-20mA or 0-2.5Vdc outputs
- 0.1% FS accuracy
- double O-ring design and moulded cable gland
- optional SDI-12 adaptor for process applications
- acetal construction
- ½” diameter ceramic capacitance transducer
- long term stability better than 0.2% per annum; and
- user selectable averaging (0-256 samples).