The new series PS3100 pressure sensors, now available from Greenspan Analytical , have been designed for long term deployment with accurate data collection and on-board data storage.
Featuring a ceramic capacitance transducer, these pressure sensors are manufactured from passivated 316 stainless steel or corrosion resistant Delrin.
A new double O-ring design and moulded cable gland ensures that they will exhibit trouble free operation throughout their life.
When used in conunction with a V-notched weir or flume, PS3100 pressure sensors can be used to monitor and record flow levels in a range of applications where other flow meters are not suitable.
PS3100 pressure sensors also feature:
- an on-board data logger
- 2 Mb Memory
- 36 point factory temperature/pressure calibration
- user calibration
- 1/2" ceramic capacitance transducer
- minimum logging interval of one second
- SDI-12 and RS232 output
- +/- 0.1% FS accuracy
- memory wrap
- versatile logging schedules; and
- concurrent logging and rainfall measurement.