The company's photoelectric sensors ensure that labelling machines place labels onto a product in the exact position and orientation requested.
The photoelectric sensors provide for the accurate placement of labels by sensoring ribs, embossing, textures and other labels on products to ensure labels are aligned and placed in the correct position.
Features and benefits of Great Engineering’s photoelectric sensors for labelling machines include:
- simple set-up and operation
- ideal for over-labelling, re-labelling and specific label placement requirements
- helps to accurately apply bar codes, export and award labels
- ensures difficult products can still be accurately labelled
- applies pressure sensitive die-cut, roll formatted labels