The SaniForce Pump range includes air operated double diaphragm pumps
, piston transfer pumps, drum and bin unloaders and high pressure cleaning equipment.
Versatile Sanitary Pumps move waste material quickly
- SaniForce Piston Pumps are ideal for low to medium viscosity materials such as food-related, cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications
- SaniForce 1040, 1590 and 2150 are air operated diaphragm pumps with flow rates of up to 150 gpm and are used for high volume evacuation of liquid concentrates, repackaging of fluids to smaller receptacles, feed filling/ packaging solutions
- SaniForce 1590 and 3150 are used for common materials such as fruit filling, spaghetti sauce, muffin and cake batters, grapes and cultured dairy products
- Drumloaders efficiently evacuate medium to high viscosity products from 55 gallons drums without diluting the material, with a 99% evacuation rate they reduce leakage
- Hydra Clean Pressure Washers being air driven, they ideal for the cleaning and sanitizing of foods, beverages and pharmaceutical processing facilities and are suitable for hot and cold water, detergents and chemical solutions
SaniForce Pumps and Uploaders increase operational efficiency, improve processes and pump high viscosity materials.