Graco , a manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, is pleased to introduce the Reactor E-8p portable plural-component sprayer, the first system designed specifically for new no-heat polyurethane foam formulations.
These compact, portable foam sprayers produce a proven air seal solution that is in high demand by homeowners wanting to improve the energy-efficiency of their homes.
Proper sealing and insulating is a long-term, cost-effective way to making homes more energy-efficient. The Reactor E-8p portable foam sprayer offers a good return on investment for building contractors, as many small projects that were once completed with froth kits can now be accomplished more economically, without using no-heat polyurethane foams.
The Reactor E-8p portable foam sprayer is typically used for applications such as adding foam insulation in attics to create an air barrier under blown-in insulation, or sealing and insulating rim joists.
The key benefits of using the Reactor E-8p portable foam sprayer include:
- able to be hauled in a contractors van or ute
- easy to move up and down stairs
- telescoping handle and wheels make it easy to manoeuver at the job site
- plugs into a standard residential outlet (120 VAC, 15 amp)
- weighs just 44 kg
- easy to read pressure gauges ensure spraying is kept on-ratio and high-quality foam is delivered.