Graco Australia will return to the Queensland Mining & Engineering (QME) Exhibition, following AIMEX 2013, to showcase their range of lubrication and process products on stand L190.
Several products from Graco’s lubricant or lubrication application line will be on display in Queensland for the first-time, including the Electric Dynastar and a new power hose reel.
The Electric Dynastar, released in 2013, is an on-board grease pump specifically designed for the mining sector and heavy equipment industry.
This innovative grease pump offers the following beneficial features:
- Powered from a vehicles secondary electrical power; as opposed to primary hydraulic power.
- Compact Design (small foot-print)
- Direct Drive and High Power/Gearing Ration ensure high pressure grease delivery
- Advanced motor controls; allowing the system to be tuned to specific lubrication requirements.
- A new auto fill and vent safety feature that prevents cavitation and lid blow-off.
At QME 2014, Graco will conduct demonstrations of their premium equipment and leading technology, which is designed to increase performance, ensure reliability, improve safety and reduce downtime.
Graco Inc. design, manufacture and market premium equipment globally, which is widely utilised across a range of industries including the automotive, construction, industrial machinery, mining and oil & gas industries.