Though Graco’s TrueCoat Pro-X was able to meet the market demand for tools to finish small and touch-up jobs, the sprayer was designed for regular architectural coatings.
To specifically address the demand for handheld sprayers that could be used with high-performance protective coatings and high solids coatings, Graco’s R&D team successfully developed the XForce HD, a new range of cordless, airless sprayers for protective and marine coatings based on ProSpray technology.
The new Graco XForce HD cordless airless sprayers are ideal for applications involving protection and corrosion resistance for steel, iron and concrete, food and beverage, marine, petrochemical/ offshore, power generation, pulp and paper, water, bridge and highway, rail, healthcare and steel fabrication.
High-performance spraying is also available for fireproofing, waterproofing, insulation and elastomerics, and HVAC sealants.
Key features of Graco XForce HD cordless airless sprayers:
- Working pressure up to 4000 psi (276kg)
- ProConnect technology: Tool-free pump removal and installation system
- Brushless motor design delivers high performance and long life in a small package
- Disposable liner and lid system eliminates cleaning
- Vacuum feed system primes and loads thick coatings even with 100% solids content without a suction tube
- Multi-direction spray covers blind areas and allows flexibility
- FastClean simplifies pump cleaning
- Battery: 28V high power lithium-ion power packs