Graco successfully sold the very first RoadPak system in the emerging Indian market. The RoadLazer Roadpak is an advanced line striping system from Graco and has been purchased by the New Delhi Airport for runway marking.
This particular Graco RoadLazer RoadPak line striping system is equipped with three spray guns, and meets the latest FIA standards regarding construction, with paint and beads for different types of lines. The three spray guns enable the system to create runway centrelines up to 90cm wide and paint two colours for taxiway lines.
Using the RoadLazer Roadpak, the New Delhi Airport was able to mark lines at a speed of 10km per hour, while significantly improving the monitoring of paint quantity, marking speed and coating thickness during striping operations.
Graco RoadLazer RoadPak line striping systems are ideal for long distance road striping on inter-city highways and motorways as well as runway marking in airports.
Key benefits of Graco RoadLazer RoadPak line striping systems:
- Easy switching between one-and two-gun striping applications
- In-car window control system enables one operator to finish long distance road striping tasks easily
- Two pumps can work simultaneously for 2-colour operations
- 200kg super-large bead tank decreases reloading frequency during work and improves efficiency
- Slide-in system can change the positions of spray guns on both sides of the vehicle