Pentair presents a new, innovative and high performing range of pulse jet valves from Goyen Controls Co .
Goyen 4 Series pulse jet valves will be premiered along with a range of innovative new products at the Powder and Bulk Solids Show from May 8 to 10, 2012 at Booth 1813.
Designed for extremely rapid response and very high flow rate, Goyen 4 Series pulse jet valves are suitable for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning and may be used for new dust collectors or to replace existing 1” valves in a dust collector refurbishment.
The new 4 Series range of pulse jet valves is suitable for a multitude of applications in manufacturing, mining, power generation, resources, steel and cement industries. The 4 Series valves can also be used on filter applications such as fabric filters, pleated filters and panel filters.
Key features of Goyen 4 Series pulse jet valves:
- Convenient mounting styles include high flowing FS valve easily incorporated into new or existing dust collector designs
- Excellent control of compressed air usage from very fast opening and closing rates
- Responds to electrical signals as short as 50ms
- Cleans more filter area per valve
- Best in class performance from 0.3 Bar (4.4 psi) to 8.6 Bar (125 psi) for consistently high flow rates and optimised filter cleaning
- Springless shockwave diaphragm eliminates spring failures
- Unique diaphragm material made from a proprietary engineering thermoplastic elastomer blend for consistent performance throughout the temperature and pressure range
- Several seal materials available to allow operation from -40ºC to +232ºC