Goyen Controls Co recommends only genuine Goyen service parts for its range of pulse jet valves.
Dust collector operators, service companies and component resellers may from time to time come into contact with companies offering to sell service kits suitable for use in Goyen pulse jet valves.
These service kits may be counterfeit products pretending to be genuine Goyen parts, impacting the performance of the dust collector. For instance, a single broken pulse jet valve diaphragm will prevent a dust collector in the plant from functioning properly.
Genuine Goyen service kits must be purchased from a reputable reseller or directly from Goyen.
Key reasons for selecting genuine Goyen pulse valve service kits:
- Goyen sources a superior make of membrane to make diaphragms that meets their high standards for burst strength, peel strength, pulse response, durability and no weeping through the fibres
- Goyen genuine service kits are operationally tested for use at pressures up to 125 psi, the highest pressure rating for any diaphragm intended for use in pulse jet valves
- Goyen genuine service kits use certified materials for assured quality
- Sealing surfaces of Goyen diaphragm kits are impact tested at maximum pressure to 1 million cycles
- Component performance is verified with tests at extreme temperatures