Gorter roof access hatches feature a simple design and are more affordable than expensive roof constructions. The new safety features eliminate roof access dangers and increase convenience for the end user.
Gorter roof hatches offer a complete access solution and can be supplied with scissor stairs, attic ladders, fixed vertical/rung ladders, removable safety hook-on ladders and fixed step ladders.
Standard specifications and drawings are conveniently available for the architect while experienced staff members are always available to answer any questions or provide advice.
Key features of Gorter roof access systems:
- Lightweight, yet robust and aesthetically pleasing design
- Easy installation of the completely assembled roof hatch at minimal cost and effort on any roof type
- Weather-tight construction allows Gorter roof hatches to withstand all weather conditions
- Made from strong and high quality pre-treated materials for durability
- 10-year warranty as standard
- Double leaf reinforced lid for extra strength
- Pre-treated and powder-coated finish ensures durability and prevents corrosion
- Fully insulated hatch with a high insulation value
- Stainless steel hardware
- EPDM perimeter gasket for an air and watertight seal
- Suitable for cyclone areas and coastal environments
- Available with thermal isolation for colder environments to prevent heat transfer and condensation on the inside of the hatch
Standard safety features of Gorter roof access solutions:
- Safety hold-open mechanism
- Handrail for safe access
- Assisted opening and closing
- One hand operation
- Cylinder lock
- Safe combination with scissor stair, safety ladder, step ladder or rung ladder
- Safety report available