The Explosion Vents for installation on roofs manufactured by Gorter Hatches are equipped with the unique Explosion Release Control (ERC) designed to release as soon as the pressure on the inside cover exceeds ca. 100 kg force.
The following are some of the features of the Explosion Vents for installation on roofs:
- Supplied with single lid in sizes up to max. 1000 x 2500 mm.
- Thermal separated and insulated aluminium construction
- Counterbalancing system for assisted opening and controlled closing
- Diagonal hand rail on lid inside to safely enter and leave roof hatch
- Double sealing for water and weather tightness
- Fully opened lid engages automatically, with release button
- Cylinder lock with 3 keys, inside operation
- ERC-Explosion Release Control releases cover in case of an explosion (Patent No. 2000211)
- Performance: Insulation value (EN-ISO10077-1/2): Rc = 3,2 (m2.K)W; U = 0,31 W/(m2.K). Sound reduction (EN-ISO140-3): 22 dB.Wind and water tightness (EN1027/EN1873): 650 Pa.Construction strength (EN1026/EN1027): ± 3000 Pa. Air tightness (EN 1026): 0,5 m3/hm1.Snow load EN 1991-1/5): 200 kg / sqm
- Standard powder coated:RAL7047 (outside) and RAL9010 (inside)