Gold Peg International will be exhibiting its cooking technologies at the Anuga Foodtec 2012 in Cologne, Germany.
Gold Peg's RotaTherm and GPiCS natural mozzarella continuous cooking systems will be showcased at the Berief Innovativ’s stand, Hall 10.1: F20/G21 at Anuga Foodtec 2012 from 27 March to 30 March. Berief distributes Gold Peg's products in Europe.
Anuga Foodtec is a major international exhibition covering food and beverage technology.
Gold Peg cooking technologies on show at Anuga Foodtec 2012:
GPiCS continuous natural mozzarella cooking and stretching system
- Designed for ingredients to be added to natural mozzarella cheese
- Automated fully hygienic enclosed system
- No bath cook water and very low shutdown wastes
- Fast and full CIP of the system as standard
- Processes cheeses, hybrid mozzarella varieties, sauces, baby food and meat
- Flexible processing set-up for optimised processing conditions
- Capable of pasteurisation, UHT and aseptic processing