GoGetta Equipment Funding has been successfully financing business owners while assisting them to meet the challenges of securing work contracts and growing their businesses.
The company is part of Silver Chef Limited, an ASX listed finance company, which has been funding equipment to SME businesses for 25 years.
Focussing on the broader commercial equipment market, GoGetta offers funding to a range of industries including construction, earthmoving and mining among others.
The GoGetta Rent.Grow.Own funding model additionally supports business owners by giving them the flexibility to replace equipment in an affordable manner and add equipment to their fleet when they need it.
According to GoGetta National Sales Manager Kelvin Marks, their financing model allows businesses to use their capital on day-to-day activities with owners finding the weekly rental payments a flexible and easy way to manage their cash flow, while building the business.
He adds that most of their customers return to GoGetta for additional equipment financing as their business grows.
Providing an alternative solution to traditional equipment lease or equipment rental finance packages, the GoGetta equipment finance model is designed with the small business owner in mind, although larger companies also find this a beneficial option for their equipment needs.
GoGetta offers a 12-month rental agreement with no long term liabilities and fixed regular payments.
The GoGetta equipment finance model allows businesses the flexibility to:
- Purchase the commercial equipment at any time during the first 12 months and receive a 75% net rental rebate
- Return the equipment at the end of the 12-month agreement, if it is no longer needed
- Continue to rent with GoGetta simply reducing the purchase price
- Low weekly rental repayments
- Chance to free up valuable working capital
- Ability to try the equipment before they own it
- Peace of mind from not being stuck with equipment that doesn’t suit their needs
- 12-month rental agreement does not lock them into a long term lease
- No directors’ guarantees for smaller contracts
- Rental payments are 100% tax-deductible