URT, available through Glyn High-Tech Distribution , have introduced the TMS-9083 A/D driver board to make it easier to interface PC VGA and analogue video signals (NTSC/PAL /SECAM) to digital TFT LCD modules.
The TMS-9083 A/D driver board is a compact sized panel driving board, which can support PC VGA input and video input. The board for PC VGA input can allow from 640x480 at 60Hz to 1024x768 at 75 Hz input, and the video input can allow for NTSC/PAL/SECAM video for Composite or S-Video input.
For the panel display output, the TMS-9083 A/D driver board can support small sized TFT LCD panel from URT or other manufacturers with resolution from 320x240 to 1280x768 panels and with CMOS-TTL/TTL-TCON/LVDS interface. The output resolution and interface can be decided by internal firmware setting and optional.
Following are the features of TMS-9083 A/D driver boards:
- Support QVGA, VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA resolution TFT LCD panel
- Support CMOS-TTL / TTL_TCON / LVDS panel interface TFT LCD panel
- Support standard VESA PC VGA input mode
- Support standard video input for NTSC/PAL/SECAM
- Auto-adjustment function for PC input
- Built in Normal brightness LED driver (LED 10.2V maximum 200mA / LED 13.2V maximum150mA)
- Built in high brightness LED driver for optional model (10.2V maximum 800mA)
- Compact size (Main Board: 90 mm x 83 mm, Key Board: 20.2mm x 83mm)