Univison, available through GLYN High-Tech Distribution, has launched a passive matrix colour OLED available in mass production (part number UG-6028GDEBF01). UG-6028GDEBF01 OLED display comes with 160 (RGB) x 128 pixels and has a maximum of 262,144 colours.
An external MCU can interface with this display using selectable parallel or serial bus interface. The type of parallel bi-directional data bus interface is also selectable (80-series or 68-series).
The basic specifications for the UG-6028GDEBF01 OLED display are listed below:
- Display Specifications
- Display mode: passive matrix
- Display colour: 262,144 colours (maximum)
- Drive duty: 1/128 Duty
- Number of pixels: 160 (RGB) × 128
- Panel size: 39.90 × 34.00 × 1.80 (mm)
- Active area: 33.575 × 26.864 (mm)
- Pixel pitch: 0.07 × 0.21(mm)
- Pixel size: 0.045 × 0.194 (mm)
- Weight: 4.5 (g)
The SEPS525 instruction set includes a power save mode, reduced current driving mode, window mode, partial display (programmable panel display size), vertical scroll, and horizontal panning.
An evaluation kit for the UG-6028GDEBF01 OLED is also available from GLYN High-Tech Distribution.