Available now from Glyn High-Tech Distribution , µOLED-3202X-P1 display graphics modules are available in 2.4" and 2.8" sizes and are all in one intelligent units that use the latest in Active Matrix organic LED (AMOLED) technology.
The µOLED-3202X-P1 Series of display graphics modules are compact and cost effective and feature an embedded PICASO-GFX graphics controller that offers ‘stand-alone’ functionality to any project.
These display graphics modules also feature a simple to learn and use 4D Graphics Language (4DGL) with vast built in library function to allow rapid application development. 4DGL is a graphics oriented programming language that allows the developer to write applications in a high level syntax, similar to popular languages, and run it directly on the PICASO-GFX processor embedded in the µOLED-3202X-P1 display graphic modules.
4DGL allows the user to take total control of all available resources on that hardware platform, eliminating the need for an external host controller/processor to drive these display graphics modules via serial commands. It provides the user complete control over the hardware module allowing them to quickly develop powerful applications.
µOLED-3202X-P1 display graphics modules are designed to be integraged into a range of different applications through the wealth of built-in features. These features are designed to facilitate any functionality quickly and cost effectively, thus reducing ‘time to market’.
The key features of µOLED-3202X-P1 series of display graphics modules include:
- QVGA 240 x RGB x 320 pixel resolution with 256, 65K or 262K true to life colours enhanced AMOLED screen
- near 180 degree viewing angle
- all modules use the same controller board (PCB size: 49.1mm x 67.3mm x 11.0mm)
- easy 5 pin user interface (VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET) to any 4D micro-USB module such as µUSB-MB5 or the µUSB-CE5
- voltage supply from 4.5V to 5.5V, current at 90mA nominal when using a 5.0V supply source
- powered by the fully integrated PICASO-GFX Graphics Processor
- onboard micro-SD (µSD) memory card adaptor with full FAT16 file support for storing and executing 4DGL programs, files, icons, images, animations, video clips and audio wave files
- 64Mb to 2Gig µSD memory cards can be purchased separately
- built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions
- 2 x 30 pin headers for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards
- audio amplifier with a tiny 8-Ohms speaker for sound generation and wave file playback
- mechanical support via mounting tabs which can be snapped off.
There are four display graphics modules in the µOLED-3202X-P1 series:
- µOLED-32024-P1 - 2.4" non-touch
- µOLED-32024-P1T - 2.4" with-touch
- µOLED-32028-P1 - 2.83" non-touch
- µOLED-32028-P1T - 2.83" with-touch