Cyan, in cooperation with Glyn High-Tech Distribution , is offering for a limited time only its new eCOG1X 16-bit MCU Low Cost Development Kit for a lower price.
The eCOG1X product family is a range of low-power, feature rich microcontrollers based on a 16-bit Harvard architecture with a 24-bit linear code address space (32Mbyte) and 16-bit linear data address space (128Kbytes).
The devices are highly configurable, with options including combinations of USB 2.0 OTG interface, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet MAC and 4 or 12-bit analogue I/O.
Each variant is available with different on-chip memory options, including up to 512Kbytes of Flash and 24Kbytes of SRAM.
The eCOG1X Low Cost Development Kit contains the following:
- Low cost development board, fitted with an eCOG1X1A5 or an eCOG1XE01A6 device
- Cyan eCOG1X USB eICE adaptor
- USB cable (A to mini-B)
- CD-ROM containing CyanIDE development software and documentation
The eCOG1X Low Cost Development Board has the following major features:
- eCOG1X1A5 microcontroller with 512Kbytes flash memory and 24Kbytes SRAM or eCOG1XE01A6 microcontroller with 64Kbytes flash memory and 8Kbytes SRAM
- 10 way right angle socket for the eICE debug port (S1)
- Four serial ports, two with optional EIA/TIA-562 transceiver
- Four 12-bit analogue inputs
- Two user/status LEDs
- Hardware reset pushbutton
- Free pads or pin headers for input and output port connections
- Powered from the eICE adaptor or from an external 5V d.c. power supply