GLYN High-tech Distribution has introduced new GR1 card, a complete GSM/GPRS/GPS solution, based on the Telit GE863 GSM/GPRS/GPS module.
The GR1 comes with Python scripting where customer application programs can be stored inside the modem, making the terminal a complete customer solution.
The RoHS-compliant GR1 also has a 20 pin connector to provide access to the board power supply, and GE863 serial UART, control lines and GPIO ports. SMA connectors are also provided for the GSM and GPS antennas.
- Quad-Band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Output Power Class 4 (2W) 850/900MHz, Class 1 (1W) 1800/1900MHz
- AT commands according to GSM 07.05, 07.07 and Telit proprietary AT commands
- RoHS compliant
- Supply voltage range: 5-14 Vdc
- Power consumption: power off: 26uA, idle: 4 mA, GPRS (max): 700 mA
- Dimensions: 68 x 33 x 10 mm
- Weight: 35 g (with 1300ma/H battery 60 g)
- Temperature range: -20 to +70°C
- 2 General purpose I/O
- 9 pin board connector for UART communication, 300 to 115,000 bps
- SMA female, 50 ohm connector for GSM
- SMA female, 50 ohm connector for GPS
- PYTHON script interpreter engine, 3 MB non-volatile memory for user scripts and data and 1.5 MB RAM for Python engine usage
- GPS High sensitivity for indoor reception up to -159 dBm
- Fast TTFF's at low signal levels. Hot starts less than 2 seconds
- Supports 20-channel GPS; GPS NMEA 0183 output format.