GLYN High-Tech Distribution has introduced the GSW1 card, a complete GSM/GPRS modem solution based on the Telit GE864-QUAD PY modem and is and ideal for low to medium volume M2M application.
The GSW1 comes with PYTHON scripting where customer application programs can be stored inside the modem, making the terminal a complete customer solution.
The RoHS-compliant GSW1 also has a board-to-board 2.54mm connector for easy interfacing. The GSW1 is directly controlled by a standard serial RS232 interface and offers a board power supply voltage range of 5-14 Vdc.
- Quad-band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Output power class 4 (2W) 850/900MHz, class 1 (1W) 1800/1900MHz
- AT commands according to GSM 07.05, 07.07 and proprietary Telit AT commands
- RoHS compliant
- Supply voltage range: 5-14 Vdc
- Power consumption: power off: 26uA, idle: 4 mA, GPRS (max): 700 mA
- Dimensions: 52 x 40 x 6 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Temperature range: -20 to +70°C
- 2.54mm pitch connector
- 2 general purpose I/O
- 9 pin board connector for UART communication 300 to 115,000 bps
- MMCX female, 50 ohm connector for GSM
- Python script interpreter engine, 3 MB non-volatile memory for user scripts and data and 1.5 MB RAM for Python script engine usage