Atollic, a software design centre focusing on embedded system development tools has recently appointed Glyn High-Tech Distribution as its distributor for Australia and New Zealand.
With operations in the UK and Sweden, Atollic provides a wide range of innovative, interoperable, cross-platform embedded system development tools for a range of microcontrollers.
Atollic embedded system development products include TrueSTUDIO, TrueANALYZER and TrueINSPECTOR.
Atollic TrueSTUDIO is the premier C/C++ development tool for embedded developers, reducing time to market and increasing efficiency in embedded systems projects.
TrueSTUDIO creates a paradigm shift in the embedded industry with its wide feature-set as well as unprecedented integration and supports many popular microprocessor families including Atmel AT91SAM, Texas Instruments Stellaris (Cortex–M3), STMicroelectronics STM32 and Toshiba TX (ARM9).
Key features of Atollic TrueSTUDIO
- Based on the ECLIPSE IDE framework
- Best-of-breed tools for PC development
- Highly optimising C/C++ compiler, a state-of-the-art editor and a professional debugger
- Parallel build for faster compilation
- Team collaboration and code quality features
- Available in a free Lite version as well as commercial version for professional use
- Multiprocessor debug with JTAG support
- UML editors for graphical modelling
- Source code review
- Aircraft-grade dynamic code analysis
Atollic’s other products include TrueANALYZER, a professional tool for dynamic code coverage analysis while running in the target CPU and TrueINSPECTOR, a professional tool for static source code inspection.