An easily peelable type of fibrous casing - packaging for smalloods and emulsified meat and poultry products - is available from Globus Group.
Globus Fibrous E Type is commonly known as ‘easy peel’ because it is an easy peelable type of fibrous casing of which the inner surface is specially treated during production to make it easily peelable from the encased product without disrupting the product’s surface. Products can be cooked and smoked in Fibrous E Type.
Globus Fibrous casings may be supplied in the following forms:
* Cut pieces in a requested length
* In bundles
* In reel form
Customising of your production:
* Pre-sticking (pinholing) – Pre-stuck casing has the advantage of reducing the possibility of jelly, fat or air pocket formation on the finished product.
* Printing – All Globus Fibrous casings can be printed by flexographic printing press with maximum six colours on both sides of the casing.
* Shirring – Mechanically shirred casing ensures great increases in productivity in the filling process. * Maximum diameter 200mm. Maximum length 60 metres.
* Tied or clipped with a loop.