Global Valves and Engineering supplies a range of pneumatic actuator packages to suit a variety of quarter turn valves such as ball, butterfly, and plug valves.
These pneumatic actuators incorporate several excellent qualities including a few patented features to enable superior performance.
Aluminium actuators are hard anodised inside and outside and feature double travel stops of ±10 degrees in the opening and closing direction. The actuators also come with a unique bottom plate that can be removed and replaced to suit a variety of ISO mounts as well as keystone mounting flange dimensions.
Global Valves and Engineering can supply complete valve packages or actuate customer supplied free issue ball valves, plug valves and butterfly valves, or free issue actuators.
Quarter turn pneumatic actuators range includes:
- Double acting and spring return aluminium pneumatic actuators
- Double acting and spring return techno polymer pneumatic actuators for corrosive environments
- Double acting and spring return stainless steel pneumatic actuators
Other actuators available from Global Valves and Engineering:
- Pneumatic cylinder type actuators are available with aluminium, steel or GRP barrels to suit knife gate valves.
- Quarter turnelectric actuators can be provided for simple on/off duty or for modulating control valve actuation.
- Multi-turn electric actuators can also be supplied to suit globe valves, wedge gate valves, parallel slide valve or knife gate valves.