Global Valves and Engineering introduce the Hy-Lok range of compression fittings for a broad range of applications including oil and gas exploration, petro-chemical /chemical processing, shipbuilding and heavy industries, power generation, pulp and paper mill, semiconductor and microelectronics, fine metering and pharmaceuticals, mining equipment, etc.
Hy - Lok compression fittings have been designed and manufactured with great care. Each Hy-Lok tube fitting consists of four parts: body, front ferrule, back ferrule, and nut. The two-ferrule design, front and back, compensates for any tolerance in tube O.D., wall thickness, material hardness and always ensures outstanding leak - tight connections.
Hy-Lok compression fittings are manufactured under Hy-Lok Corporation's strict quality control program which enabled Hy-Lok to obtain ASME Quality System Certificate and ISO 9001. Hi-Lok has also obtained ISO 900/ Certificate and from Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and Germanischer Lloyd(GL).
Other features of the Hy-Lok compression fittings include:
- Compression type design
- Double ferrule design
- Low torque assembly
- Positive leak free seal after assembly and reassembly
- Heat code traceability for SS316 and Alloy 400
- Size range from 1/16 thru 2(2mm thru 38mm) 0.D tubing
- Variety of end connections and patterns
- Sure ring against overtight and gap gauge for inspection gap
- Hydraulic swaging tools(EZY-MAT) are provided for easy installation
- Standard materials are SS316, brass and Monel, others are available upon request.