GLOBAL Tools & Machines has released the Flip-A-Coil range of coil handlers. Flip-A-Coil is lightweight and easy to work with. Flip-A-Coil improves worker safety and efficiency when handling large metal coils.
Portable and compact, a one man operation, with a self-contained hydraulic system, Flip-A-Coil can do the job safely, quickly and do it without damage.
The palletised coil is simply placed onto Flip-A-Coil's loading platform. Pallet ties are loosened and then flip the lever. In less than one minute, one worker can have a coil laid safely on its side ready for transport to the uncoiler.
Models in the range handle coils up to 9,000kg in weight with an O.D. of 1,500mm. The base model is designed for coils up to 2,250kg with a maximum O.D. of 1,000mm.
* Reduces handling damage to coils
* One man operation
* Optional removable cradle
* Fully self-contained hydraulic system
* Engineered and balanced to be completely portable with no floor attachments
* Rugged construction
* Optional scale with digital readouts in metric or imperial
* Optional printer for recording coil weight.