Global Tools & Machines provide coil turnover machines. The coil turnover machines protect the coils and improve the operator safety.
The coil turnover machine can be operated by placing the palletised or non palletised coil stack on the rotating table. The machine would lay the coil safely on the side that could be loaded onto a decoiler or uncoiler.
The coil turnover machines have the following features:
- Eliminates turn over damage to coils
- Safe and reduces coil change over times on the production line
- Rotating table ensures that the coil stack is always central to the machine base for improved stability
- Can be operated by a single operator
The specifications of CTOM1200-5T, CTOM1500-10T and CTOM2000-15T models of coil turn over machines include:
- Maximum coil weight (kg) - 5000, 10000 and 15000
- Maximum coil stack height 2 (mm) - 1200, 1500 and 2000
- Tilt operation - Gear driven
- Power Requirement (V) - 415V
- Dimensions L x W (mm) - 1400 x 820, 2180 x 900 and 2180 x 900