Global Safety Solutions and Management (GSSM) manufactures a range of freezer wear that provides protection, warmth and comfort for workers in cold environments.
Suitable for use in extreme cold working environments, chilled work areas and sub-zero conditions, GSSM offers all of the items in its freezer wear range as a complete suit, or as individual jackets and pants. Each jacket in the range is supplied with a detachable hood.
General features of GSSM's freezer wear include:
- two patch pockets with hand warmers
- a chest pocket
- storm front with press stud closures; and
- high collar for neck warmth.
In addition, GSSM freezer wear:
- meets AS4602 Day standard for hi-viz for the outer fabric in the yellow
- when reflective tape is included, meets the day / night standards under AS 4602
- features water proof outer fabric - AS 2001.2.17
- breathable outer fabric - ISO 11092
- an outer fabric water repellency rating of 80 min - AS 2001.1.16; and
- is colour fast to AS 2001.