GLOBAL Safe Technologies’ Floor Tuff - a polyurethane anti-slip protective floor coating is also available for vinyl surfaces.
Floor Tuff is a single pack, polyurethane anti-slip protective coating. It cures to form a tough, abrasion resistant, flexible coating in an attractive textured finish.
Floor Tuff has excellent durability because it is heat, water, salt-water, impact and chemical resistant (ie dilute acids and alkalies).
The product has been designed to provide a slip resistant floor and protective coating for floor and vehicular traffic.
* Single pack - no mixing required
* Brush, roller or spray applied
* Quick curing - generally overnight
* Tough, durable and flexible
* Impact and vibration resistant
* Odourless when cured
* Suitable in food preparation areas
* Suitable to light to heavy traffic
* Easily over-coated and repaired
* Chemical 'splash' resistant
* Attractive, in a range of colours
* Flexible, won't crack or flake
Floor Tuff is suitable as an anti-slip protective coating for various industries and areas including:
* Domestic and recreational areas such as decks, balconies, patios, garages, steps, entertaining areas and pool surrounds
* Schools, parks and public areas including playgrounds, toilets, demountable classrooms and walkways
* Hospitality including kitchens, floor areas and cool rooms
* Building and construction including anti-slip flooring, trafficable protective coating, steps, stairs and walkways, decks, balconies, patios, equipment platforms, scaffolding planks, metal corrosion protection, driveways and bridges, pools surrounds, car park decks
* Industrial areas such as safety work areas, factory and warehouse floors, work platforms and scaffolding
* Marine industry such as boat decks and trailers, general protective coating, decks and ramps, marinas, pontoons
* Agriculture and farming such as agricultural equipment, cherry picker platforms, animal races and pants
* Automotive and rail such as load areas of utes, trucks, vans and trailers, caravans and buses, pedestrian crossing, bridges, platforms, stone damage protection
In another news, Global Safe Technologies has expanded in another two states and now services South Australia trough its authorised dealer, Global Safe Technologies South Australia and also the Western Australian market through Global Safe Technologies Western Australia.
Specific contacts at Global Safe Technologies can be found on their website.