Global Safe Technologies (NSW) has assisted a large manufacturing firm with an OH&S issue.
A large manufacturer had slippery surface OH&S issue at the pedestrian crossing of its plant based in Sydney’s western suburb.
Having evaluated various floor surfacing options the manufacturer decided to go ahead with a custom tailored solution, the Safe Grip anti slip treatment. The job has now completed to the total satisfaction of the client and without any disruption to the plant’s operations.
The main reasons for manufacturer’s decision were:
- Good slip resistive quality and long lasting wear ability of the product exposed to heavy vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Minimum surface cleaning requirements
- Quick curing of product and no disruption to plant operation
- Ongoing risk management system (FSMP) offer
- Best Value for Money evaluation
After the job has completed to the client’s total satisfaction, the OH&S manager noted: “I am very satisfied with the solution and also with the fact that there was no disruption to the business normal operation and the professional quality installation of the product.”