Global Rotomoulding introduces a new line of 13,000-litre cartage tanks to their expanding range of tanks.
Global produces cartage tanks in a capacity range of 35 litres to 13,000 litres with a significant choice of sizes. An 11,000-litre cartage tank will soon be added to this range.
Global’s water cartage tanks can also be used as chemical tanks, farm water tanks and liquid fertiliser tanks.
Key features of the 13,000-litre cartage tanks:
- Made from UV-stabilised, impact-resistant and food-grade polyethylene
- Heavy duty construction
- Needs to be fully supported under each foot and the centre for long life
- Designed to be pin-mounted; feature separate feet that provide additional support and strength to the tank
- Dimensions: 4335mm L x 2340mm W x 1860mm H
- Optional baffle bone system designed to reduce liquid surge
- Fittings are placed in a recessed area for added protection
- 3" brass outlet at one end and two 3" brass outlets at the other end
- Single piece moulded construction with a hinged lid
- Optionally available with a sump