Verderflex peristaltic pumps supplied by All Pumps Supplies are designed to offer reliable performance in the harsh conditions of mining processes.
Verderflex peristaltic hose pumps have the ability to pump highly abrasive slurries. Mining processes usually involve slurries containing sub-micron solid contents in excess of 80% by weight and slurry specific gravities (SGs) above 2.0.
Verderflex peristaltic hose pumps have an inner rubber coating that allows them to easily sustain the friction of the abrasive slurry.
The Verderflex VF125 is one of the world’s largest high pressure hose pumps, featuring an internal diameter of 125mm and offering slurry flow rates in excess of 60m³/hour. This allows the design of larger high SG thickeners, which helps in maximising the output of the plant.
Key features of Verderflex peristaltic hose pumps:
- Available in sizes from 5mm to 125mm in diameter
- Can clear off thickener blockages that may occur due to pumping of slurries or highly viscous fluids
- Offers very smooth flow to fluids
- No opportunity for products to settle down as the peristaltic action keeps the product in suspension
- Designed to maximise hose life by optimising the hose’s fatigue strength
- Hoses available in Natural Rubber (NR) for general slurries, Nitrile Buna Rubber (NBR) for crud, EPDM for activators and Hypalon for cruds involving solvents
- Colour coding of the hoses done for easier identification by operators