Verderflex peristaltic pumps available from All Pumps Supplies are designed for use in a wide range of applications.
The unique design of Verderflex peristaltic pumps makes them suitable for versatile applications ranging from corrosive product handling to shear sensitive products requiring gentle pumping action.
Verderflex peristaltic pumps are ideal for pumping abrasive and highly corrosive products since the hose is not affected by abrasion and the pumps do not have seals or rotating parts for contact with the product.
While the pump is effective in high maintenance situations with rapid hose changeover and minimal downtime, it is equally efficient in shear sensitive applications with the gentle pumping action preventing damage to the product.
Verderflex peristaltic pumps are also suitable for:
- Highly viscous products where the positive displacement action enables high viscosity liquids to be pumped
- Crystallising media that does not clog the pump since there are no valves or glands
- Dosing requirements since the absence of product slip in the hose gives 100% volumetric efficiency
- Self-priming applications since the pump can run dry without damage to the hose
- Products with high concentration of solids such as mining applications with the pump allowing 80% inorganic solids to be pumped
- Potential blockages at suction port that can be unblocked by allowing the pump to run dry
- Explosives pumping since there is no metal to metal contact in the pump