Global Pumps presents a new range of double diaphragm pumps recently introduced by Verderair.
Reputed for their quality air diaphragm pumps, Verderair has now launched a new family of double diaphragm pumps with the Verderair VA80, available locally through Global Pumps.
The metallic version of Verderair VA80 double diaphragm pumps is available in SS316 stainless steel or aluminium. The pump is equipped with a quick-acting air valve that improves the overall efficiency of the system. The air valve consists of only 13 parts, including the housing, with the simple design facilitating quick external service in five minutes. No lubrication is required and the valve can be repaired offline.
Key features of Verderair VA80 double diaphragm pumps:
- Smooth operation with rapid changeover due to the quick-acting air valve
- Also operates with higher efficiency, pumping more with less air required
- Low maintenance pump means less downtime
- More reliable due to increased material strength
- 4-bolted rigid construction guarantees zero leakage
- Construction maintains an equal pressure over the total sealing surface, eliminating the possibility of leaks
- Pumps corrosive or abrasive fluids