All Pumps Supplies offers a Sealtek Zero Leakage System which comes in a variety of fibrous flexible compounds, replacing compression packing’s (most commonly known as gland packing) in the stuffing box. This material evenly surrounds the shaft and works like a lubricated plug, eliminating pressure points. It ensures minimal friction, extended sleeve life due to no scoring and provides significant energy savings.
Sealtek Zero leakage system is available in various synthetic fibres, mixed with tixotropic and other lubricants. It is pressure treated to provide uniform dispersion. These non asbestos packing materials can operate in applications of high temperature and pressure, any shaft speed and well-known chemical products. They eliminate the need for repacking. It requires adding of a small quantity of compound whenever it is necessary. When correctly installed, rotating equipment will operate with minimum or no leakage (zero leakage).
The zero leakage system compounds are self-lubricating and self-cooling. Lantern rings and flush systems are not required.
- The advance sealing system for pumps, valves and all rotating equipment
- Minimum maintenance
- Refil only, without dismantling
- Eliminates different losses of products and flushing liquids
- No large stock inventory
- Easy to apply
- Saves sleeves and shafts from scoring
- Non asbestos
- Very low co-efficient of friction
- Can replace mechanical seals and braided packing
- No need for different packing sizes
- No flushing required