Leading pump technology specialist and pump distributor, Global Pumps offers a wide range of pumps in different sizes for a variety of applications.
Techniflo sealless magnetic drive pumps, also known as zero leakage pumps are available from Global Pumps. The Techniflo range consists of non-metallic mag drive centrifugal pumps with excellent corrosion resistance, making them suitable for harsh applications in mining and mineral processes as well as chemical industries throughout Australia.
Techniflo chemical pumps can handle all types of aggressive chemicals including concentrated nitric acid, hot and contaminated sulphuric acid, or any corrosive and hazardous chemical.
Techniflo mag drive pumps are available in a wide range of sizes for use in wide-ranging applications in laboratories or high volume applications requiring power up to 75 KW.
Key features of Techniflo mag drive pumps:
- Non-metallic pumps backed by 20+ years of pump design expertise
- Zero leakage magnetic pumps combine advanced technology and manufacturing processes
- Made from engineered plastics and high grade plastics with superior corrosion resistance
- Designed for harsh conditions prevalent in mineral, mining and chemical processes
- Can be confidently used with extremely corrosive, hazardous, toxic, explosive and dangerous chemicals
- Proven performance, quality and reliability
- Manufactured to high standards with assured quality control
- Low operational and lifetime costs
- Very little maintenance requirement results in high production time
- Zero fluid emission helps in protecting the environment