Global Pumps offers a portable, lightweight and powerful range of drum pumps for transferring and decanting low viscosity, neutral and corrosive fluids in chemical, process or mining industries.
Techniflo drum pumps are handy pumps, suitable for applications requiring intermittent operation and spread over long distances.
Ideal for quick and safe filling or emptying of drums, barrels, containers and storage vessels, Techniflo drum pumps can be used for instant transfer of fluids in various industrial processes as well as in the laboratory.
Techniflo drum pumps are designed for a long and maintenance-free life.
Available in a wide range of pump sizes, Techniflo drum pumps can be selected based on specific process, flow and head (pressure) requirements. Specialist engineers from Global Pumps offer assistance in selecting the right type of pump to suit the application.
Key features of Techniflo drum pumps:
- Available in metallic as well as non-metallic versions
- Offers flow rates up to 200 L/min
- Electric, pneumatic or hand-operated pump versions
- Available in 12V or 24V versions
- Accessories include flow meters, dispensing nozzles, hoses and hose clamps
- Wide distribution network ensures speedy and friendly pre- and after sales service
- Filling, emptying or decanting of drums, containers, IBCs, barrels and storage vessels of various sizes
- Instant transfer of fluids from one place to the other
- Applications requiring intermittent operations
- Emergency transfer of fluids
- Transferring acids, alkalis, oils, diesel and even ordinary fluids such as water