Techniflo TB Series magnetic drive pumps available from All Pumps Supplies are suitable for handling chemicals in various mining applications.
Mining processes typically involve the flow of a number of corrosive and hazardous chemicals. Techniflo magnetic drive pumps from All Pump Supplies allow zero leakage of the fluids, making them an excellent choice for pumping the chemicals while protecting the environment.
The TB Series is a world-leading range of non-metallic mag drive centrifugal pumps featuring a sealless design for safe handling of corrosive and hazardous liquids.
Some of the chemicals handled easily by Techniflo TB Series magnetic drive pumps include sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, cyanide, sodium hydroxide, chlorine solution, brine solution and hydrogen peroxide among others.
Key features of Techniflo TB Series mag drive pumps:
- Suitable for mining processes and applications for handling a wide variety of chemicals
- Manufactured as per the dimensions and standards of ANSI B73.1M, the international standard for chemical pumps
- Patented thrust balance design enables easier pumping of solids-laden solutions and slurries
- Pump efficiency is maximised by an open impeller eye inside the pump
- One size bolt feature eliminates the need for complex tools to overhaul the pump
- High reliability in arduous pumping applications with minimal maintenance requirement
- Zero leakage pumps offer excellent corrosion resistance